The EC Guard is a smart and user friendly device for measuring the electric conductivity of a liquid.
We can program the EC Guard so that when the conductivity exceeds the limit we have set, to activate a visual alarm (red ligft) and a relay output. Activation takes place after a delay time that has been set during our programming. The EC Guard system also measures and displays temperature indication if a temperature sensor be connected.
On the front side, there is a led, 4-digit screen which shows the conductivity and the temperature measurements and the programming options. The device is controlled by 3 buttons. The flasher (green led) shows the device’s normal operation and blinks every second when it displays the conductivity and twice a second when it displays the temperature.
The device is accompanied by CE and ISO 9001 certificates.
- Screen : 4 digit LCD
- Zeroing: YES
- Sloping : YES
- Relay touch : YES (one)
- Delay relay : YES (programmable)
- Function Temperature : 0-50 ° C
- Room humidity : 0-95 % humidity without condensation
- One point contuctivity calibration
- Κ type electrode = 1 with 1/2 BSPT thread
- Conductivity range : 0 / 1999 μS
- Electrical supply : 12 VDC
- Weight : 147g
- Dimensions : 125mm 70mm 35mm