Hermes Guard is a system of remote notification and control of devices, via the mobile network (GSM). It has two independent inputs. When either of them is turned on, the system notifies the user’s personal telephones about the event (via sms or missed call). In addition, it has two outputs that you can control remotely with missed calls or simple SMS messages via a mobile or fixed telephone and with absolute security (using a four-digit password and confirmation of the telephone through which the communication is made). These outputs can be used for arming remotely electrical appliances such as lights, radiators, garage doors, pumps, etc. The device has a memory of 100 telephones. The user can program the phones that will be able to control the outputs (with missed calls or SMS messages), as well as whether to send confirmation messages for the status of the outputs. It is also possible to send an update message in case of damage at the telephone line or at the Hermes Guard. It can be connected to simple telephone devices and be used for daily communication in areas where there is no fixed line network or with a telephone call center as an additional backup line.
- Operating voltage 12V DC @ 1 Amp (1 Amp is recommended, but 500 mA is enough)
- Quad Band (850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz)
- 2 event inputs 2 device control outputs
- Operating temperature: 25 ° C to 60 ° C, 12 ° F to 140 ° F
- The outputs are a 12vDC signal suitable for activating external microrelays
- Low power consumption in standby mode (<20mA @ 12V)
- Protect with password to prevent unauthorized access to the device.
- The device is accompanied by CE and ISO 9001 certificates.