ANALYSIS VITA’s Swimming Pool Safe Guard is a lifesaving investment for every pool or spa owner.
The 24-hours Safe Guard supervisor monitors the pump’s suction pressure. When something blocks the water supply from the bottom nozzles or the skimmers (possibly an entrapped swimmer), the supervisor intervenes and deactivates the pool or spa pump(s). At the same time, alerts via an alarm or through the BMS, those who are responsible for the incident. Pumps can not restart automatically, ensuring that the problem is resolved before the pump assembly is restarted.
Trapping due to suction is a deadly risk that no one should underestimate.
Suction from nozzles that are incorrectly designed or damaged, or detached from their protective racks may cause trapping, heavy injury, even death (based on accidents recorded to date and described below).
- Hair locking in suction nozzles
- Cases of entrapment have been recorded because someone puts a hand or foot in a suction nozzle. Negative pressure exerted leads to swelling of the limb.
- The differential pressure that can be exerted on the surface of the human body by a mistakenly studied suction nozzle, is capable of trapping swimmers with low muscle strength, especially young children.
The Safe Guard supervisor receives extensions that convert it into a comprehensive system of pump and engine room protection.
- Protects against cavitation due to wrong design calculation or casual mistake of the operator.
- Protects from exceeding the upper operating pressure (eg incorrect closing of a depressor valve by a preserver)
- Protects the pumps from “dry operation” that damages the seal.
- Alerts for filter pollution and cleaning.
- Flood protection in the engine – pump station room.
For all the abovementioned deviations, the operator is alerted by an alarm or through the BMS.
- Works in pool or spa size.
- Easily installed.
- Low operating voltage.
- It has state-of-the-art industrial PLC technology.
- The device is accompanied by CE and ISO 9001 certificates.